i2prouter - start and stop the I2P router
Control the I2P service.
- Runs I2P as a console application under the current user.
- Starts the I2P service.
- Stops the I2P service.
- Stops the I2P service and then starts it.
- Restart the I2P service only if it is already running.
- Stop I2P gracefully (may take up to 11 minutes)
- Install initscript to start I2P automatically when the
- Uninstall initscript that was installed with install
- Prints whether the I2P service is running.
- Dumps the current threads into wrapper.log.
Please enter a ticket on
the I2P trac page